Full-Time Photo Tagging Post (Work from Home)
We are looking for people who can work online and from home. Requires minimal computer skills but a very good knowledge on brands, media and common everyday objects is a plus. The task is to accurately and quickly identify and tag objects in photographs taken by mobile devices, via a website interface.
Applicants can earn around $5 per hour or more depending on quality of work and overall performance. All applicants will undergo a short training and take an online test to evaluate overall qualification.
We prefer applicants who already have experience in related English writing and/or other work from home jobs.
- Assign appropriate keywords to photos.
- Flag photos that are either too dark or blurred or both.
- Flag photos which are inappropriate.
- Create reports on a weekly basis.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent typing speed and accuracy in English.
- Your own computer with fast and reliable internet connection.
- Able to work 4-8 hours per day between 8AM to 6PM (Manila time).
How to Apply
If you are interested, please provide the following information “only” and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: I’m Interested to Tag Photos.
- Full Name
- Current work
- Field of expertise
- Email address (for registration)
- Messenger ID (please specify whether YM, Gtalk or Skype)
- City and/or Province of Residence
- Tell us who your role model is or someone you look up to and tell us why in a few sentences. (Please write to impress!)
- Please do not apply if you’re still in school.
- Please do not apply if you have a full time day job.
Also, please don’t send us your resume or write us a message/letter. If you do, this only means you did not read this post thoroughly. Please send your information as is and we will evaluate whether you qualify to take the training and the online test.
Other information such as schedule and work load will be disclosed during the job offer.
224 total views, 1 today